The office Veteran & Military Affairs here at North Carolina A&T is committed to serving our student veterans and military affiliated dependents. Normally, our students would be required to come into our Veteran Center so that we can better serve you but during these changing times we have had to adjust. Here students will be able to request certification, complete new student paperwork, register with our office, or request other services we may provide.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account in order to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure the email address you used to sign up for your Submittable Account is one that you check regularly.
- This is NOT for Tuition Assistance (TA) or other benefits from DoD.
- Please reach out to Ms. Thomas with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The office still requires 7-10 business days to process paperwork (10-14 business days during peak times).
- Please reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions at email@example.com
This form is for RETURNING STUDENTS ONLY, students that currently have a file established in Veteran & Military Affairs at North Carolina A&T. That means you have used your educational benefits/been certified within the last two semesters.
This is the equivalent to submitting your Detail Class Schedule to the office.
This form is for students to notify Veteran & Military Affairs they have successfully withdrawn from class(es).
This form is for those student veterans who have been called to Active Duty and need their professors notified. Please note, the student should also speak to/notify professors of his/her absence. Completing this form does NOT immediately give you an excused absence or allow you to miss class work. You are still responsible for your class content.